Today I have an easy to follow pattern, to create a crochet Easter basket.
- Some yards of yarn – any size works fine, but I used Red Heart super saver yarn
- Crochet hook sized according to your choice of yarn – I used Crochet hook size J/10 6.00mm
- ch – chain (How to do the chain stitch)
- hdc – half double crochet
- sc – single crochet (How to single crochet)
- ss – slip stitch
11. trough 25. ch 2; 5 hdc. Fasten off and then sew to the opposite side of basket.
Then, you can decorate the little basket as you want,
Follow me on Pinterest.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about my post! Feedback is always appreciated.