This pattern is a very simple one, also very quick.
You can enhance it by adding some eyes and whiskers, either painted or sewed.
- Some yards of yarn – any size works fine, but I used Red Heart Baby
- Crochet hook sized according to your choice of yarn – I used Crochet Hook 0/3.25 mm
- sc – single crochet (How to do the single crochet)
- hdc – half double crochet
- st – stitch
Easter bunny crochet applique – free pattern
- In a magic ring, 8sc
- 2sc in each st (16)
- ch5; hdc in 3rd ch from hook, hdc in each ch (2 hdc); skip 2 st.; sc; ch5; hdc in 3rd ch from hook, hdc in each ch (2 hdc); skip 2 st.; sc in each remaining st. fasten off.
See what projects you can enhance using this little Easter bunny applique pattern.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about my post! Feedback is always appreciated.