Easter egg crochet applique free pattern, quick and easy easter pattern
With Easter and other spring celebrations in the air, I designed this little Easter egg crochet applique, that can be used to decorate clothing, bags, as scrap-booking ornaments, or just as little toys.
It doesn’t use much yarn, so it makes of it a quick project that can also help to use scrap yarn that’s around the house, and is so simple that can be used to teach kids to crochet.
- Some yards of yarn – any size works fine, but I used Red Heart super saver yarn
- Crochet hook sized according to your choice of yarn – I used Crochet hook size J/10 6.00mm
- sc – single crochet (How to single crochet)
- hdc – half double crochet
- dc – double crochet
- trc – triple crochet
- ss – slip stitch
- In a magic ring; 2 sc; 2 hdc; 2 dc; 3 trc; 2 dc; 2 hdc; 2 sc. ss to close. Fasten off.
See what projects you can enhance using this little Easter egg applique pattern.
Don’t forget to post your finished projects on Ravelry, on the Craftytuts Facebook page, or use the hashtag #craftytuts on any Social Media. I’d LOVE to see your creations.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about my post! Feedback is always appreciated.