Well, I don’t have much to say about these easy honey dinner rolls, they’re easy to make and they’re delicious.
When I make them at home, nobody waits for dinner time to grab one. (Except for me of course!)
I’m sure you came here for the recipe and not to know about me, so let’s get to it.
Easy Honey Dinner Rolls Recipe
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 (1/4 oz) packet of dry yeast
- 1¼ cup milk
- 6 tbs honey
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 2 eggs
- In a medium bowl, combine the milk, honey and margarine and put it in the microwave for 1 minute for it to warm. Once out of the microwave, stir the mixture until the butter melts completely.
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour and the yeast, and then pour the warm mixture of milk, honey, and butter. Then add the eggs and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Cover dough and let it rise in a warm place - for 1 hour or until doubles the size.
- Punch down the dough. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQc7aVtCTUE)
- Divide it in half and let it rest for another 15 minutes.
- Cut the dough in 16 pieces and roll them into balls. Place them in a greased baking tin.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-15 minutes.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about my post! Feedback is always appreciated.