Delicious fall harvest muffins, full of harvesty flavor with apples and cinnamon.
I love to have muffins for breakfast, any kind of muffin is delicious, but my favorite ones are the fruity ones..
Banana muffins, blueberry muffins, and of course apple muffins!! yummy yummy…
What a great way to start the day, with a yummy breakfast. Make them ahead of time, and you have a ready to go breakfast waiting for you.
Is also a great add-on that kids can take to school for lunch.
Fall harvest muffins
- 3 small apples
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pancake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Peel apples and remove the center, then cut into small squares (or close enough, nobody is perfect)
- In a medium pan, cook apples, sugar and cinnamon for 5-6 minutes in medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, slightly beat egg, then add the pancake mix and oil.
- Add the cooked apples and mix all together.
- Grease a muffin tin and add batter.
- Bake at 375 F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Follow me on Pinterest.
Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about my post! Feedback is always appreciated.