Fringe Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Pattern: New Free Pattern. Quick and Easy. Stylish and cute.
Who doesn’t love free crochet patterns?
- Since fall is almost upon us, I created some sassy Fringe Boot Cuffs.
- These boot cuffs make a quick gift, for the upcoming holidays, as stockings stuffers, or boot stuffers?
- Use leftover yarn or use smaller skeins.
- This project provides video instructions, in case you need some visual help on top of the written pattern.
What you need to know about the Fringe Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Pattern:
Skill level: Easy
- Crochet hook size 7 (4.5mm)
- Worsted weight yarn
- Large eyed sewing needle (to weave in ends)
- Buttons (optional)
Gauge: In double crochet: 7 stitches = 2 inches (5.08 cm approx.) 4 rows = 2 inches (5.08 cm approx.)
Yarn: Worsted weight yarn (#4 : Medium : 10 ply)
Yardage: 110 to 130 yards.
Final Measurement: 12 inches wide by 4.5 in high
- Ch = chain
- sc = single crochet
- sc-bl = single crochet in the back loop
- dc = double crochet
- sl st = slip stitch
Fringe Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Pattern (make 2):
Ch 45. Sl st to close.
Round 1: Ch1. sc until end of round. sl st to close.
Round 2: Ch1. sc-bl until end of round. sl st to close.
Round 3 and 4: Repeat round number 2
Round 5: Ch3. dc until end of round. sl st to close.
Round 6 to 10:Repeat round number 5
Round 11: Ch1. sc until end of round. sl st to close.
Round 12 and 13: Repeat round number 11.
Fasten off and weave in ends.
Cut many strips of yarn and tie them to create fringe. (Watch video for more instructions)
Sew buttons or any other ornament if desired. Consider creating crocheted buttons.
Don’t forget to post your finished projects on Ravelry, Craftytuts Facebook page, or use the hashtag #craftytuts on Instagram. I’d LOVE to see your creations.
Fringe Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Video:
This video will show you how to crochet this fringe boot cuffs, along with other visual instructions that will be helpful when creating your own crocheted boot cuffs.
If you are a ravelry user, don’t forget to add this pattern to your Ravelry Favorites And Queue!
I hope you enjoyed this Fringe Boot Cuffs Free Crochet Pattern post,
and happy creating!