Asymmetrical Dreams Shawlette Crochet Pattern
With this pattern, you will be able to create an original asymmetrical crochet shawl, with a delicate but easy to create edge that removes that sharp edge, making it a soft and lovely.
It features the color changing Chroma Twist Fingering Yarn to provide a unique look to an already unusual asymmetrical shawlette. Create a unique item without effort and keep yourself warm but stylish.
This shawlette will flatter any outfit and any body type. Simple, yet asymmetrical and interesting.
It is also a quick project, considering is in the shawl category.
This shawlette could make a lovely gift for anyone since no measurements need to be taken, and everyone can use extra accessories in their wardrobe.
It can be styled in many ways, like wrapping it around your neck, tie it to the side, or using a shawl pin.
Asymmetrical Dreams Shawlette Crochet Pattern Specifics:
- Skill level: Intermediate
- Sizes: One size (Adult/Teen)
- Measurements: 41 inches (104 cm) by 18 inches (45.7 cm) Measurement could vary based on how aggressively the shawlette is blocked.
- Gauge: in single crochet 23 st. by 20 rows = 4 inches (10 cm)
- Yarn shown: Knit Picks Chroma twist fingering
- Yarn weight: Fingering / 4 ply (1 : Super Fine)
- Yards: 420 – 430 yards (384 – 393 m)
- Hook: Crochet hook C- 2.75 mm
- Other Materials: Yarn needle (to weave in ends)
Stitches and Abbreviations Used:
***This pattern is a downloadable PDF. You’ll receive a digital file only (instantly downloadable as a PDF) we won’t be shipping anything.