Do you need a quick and easy idea for lunch, or even dinner?
For those lazy days, or after a hard day of working and you just don’t have the energy to prepare a complicated meal, for those days that you want something quick, but still delicious and if all that is not enough need a kid friendly meal.
When you crave for pizza but don’t feel like getting a delivery.. For all those days and others, this is the perfect recipe.
Make it to fit your taste, with your favorite toppings, and easily make it a meal by adding a bowl of salad or soup on the side.
This recipe is so easy as just putting all the ingredients together.
For college students away from home who are just learning how to cook, or any beginner cook for that matter.
Just watch the video, and you will be ready to make your own.
Quick and easy Lunch Idea: Pizzadilla
- 1 Flour Tortilla
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- 1 cup (or more) grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup (or more) pepperoni
- Any other topping of your choice
- Start by placing your flour tortilla on a plate.
- Add the pizza sauce on top of the tortilla and spread it.
- Add the mozzarella cheese, making sure to cover the entire tortilla.
- Add the pepperoni, as much as you want and add any extra toppings of your preference.
- Place the tortilla on a frying pan or skillet, and cook on medium for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. You can cover the pan to help keep the heat and speed up the process.
- Note: You can also cook it at the oven or microwave. Just keep on mind that if cooked in the microwave the tortilla won't be crispy.
Find more recipes here: RECIPES